Dienstag, 5. August 2014

New books!

I have a few new(ish) books! They are actually a few months old, but I was too lazy to put the photos together D:
...Anyway, those two are mine and I mainly use them for painting and sketching. I put quite heavy paper in them, especially the one with the ribbon because I hate it when my drawings show on the other side of the paper.

There are two more books coming up which I gave as birthday presents to family and friends, but Photoshop decided to crash on me while I was editing them and it didn't save them... :/ We'll try again another day!



This one has a magnetic closure (a bit like those beautiful Paperblanks) which I designed myself. I was so happy when it actually worked! It was a lot of experimenting, which is why it wasn't planned as a gift and now it has grown on me, so it is mine ;)




That one was planned as a smaller sketchbook - A5 instead of my Skyrim (A4) one. On the cover insides I put pages from a old French novel (courtesy of my mom) with a small pocket at the back. I put a handmade bookmark in it because I want to find my latest sketch without having to leaf through the entire book.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen