Montag, 8. September 2014

Scetchdump

Some of my scetches I did during the last year or so. Contains some nude studies (though nothing too graphic) hence the mature content.

It was actually quite fun to go back and look at my old scetchbook and watch the progress :D It's just one of those things where you think you don't make any progress (or maybe that's just me) and then you look at your old sctechbook/studies/doodles/whatever and realise how far you've come :)

Maybe I don't really notice it because I don't draw to become better (that is just a side effect), I draw and paint because I have the urge... It just puts me at ease and I can let go of things. And there is that creativity that needs to get out of me :P

During the last months I tried to not care what the endresult looks like and just enjoy the process. And that is (for me at least) the most satisfying descision I've ever made.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen